RPA Buddies – Part #005
The last blogpost was already a couple of weeks ago. In the meantime i have done quite some work
- Network configuration ready
- VLAN setup changed and reconfigured
- Setup the Edgerouter Pro from when i start with the new 30 VLAN.
- Added Extra datastore for OS images and backups
- Configured virtual switches
- I still have to shorten some of the patch cables.
- Add an LED strip
UiPath Cloud Platform
- Registered a cloud environment for the Buddies.
- Configuration of robot, machines en folder setup in progress.
In the next period i planned some training and will install the Active Directory, DNS and a first unattended robot so i can start building some basic scripts with UiPath.
In the meantime i will publish some extra blogs about the setup of ESXi, the configuration of the UiPath Cloud setup (adding and configuration of the machines and robot).
Here a preview of the monitoring in Home Assistant. I only use one power socket for now.